I have been in SUCH a blogging funk I feel like I’ve been gone for a million years.
- Lately I feel a million years old. My hair needs to be dyed, I have so many grey’s I look 60..not that there is anything wrong with being 60..it’s just that I’m still in my early 40’s.
- I just now forgot how old I was.
- I got out the calculator. I’m still 42
- I have been an excercising fool.
- I still can’t fit back into my skinnier pants that I was wearing last spring.
- We have a full membership to the Y and I take 2 classes a week. Deep Water Exercise. I really like it.
- I walk on the treadmill and ride the staionary bike.
- I bought a real live mountain bike. It’s a Schwinn. It’s Pink.
- I walked in my first “walk” at Forest Park. It was for March of Dimes in memory of Maddie. I met Lisa and Heather who have blogs and there really cute kids. There was also a woman named Adene who brought her preemie w/ her..he’s 13 and his friend. The last mile was tough, it was 3.25 miles or something like that.
- I started taking pictures again. Check the link on the side to Flickr.
- I’ve had some people offer to buy prints from me. They have only shown interest. Could you even imagine?
- I’ve been very irritable lately. I think I’m going through premenapause. (sorry to any boy reading). I haven’t had a period in at least 4 months. It could be because I’ve been exercising more. No I’m not pregnant and no I haven’t gone to the doctor.
- They cut our pay at work..that sucks. I’m one of the few people that is taking less pay but has to do more work. Hourly employees take an unpaid day off every pay period. I’d rather have one of those.
- I’m still addicted to Facebook and Twitter. I have a tweetdeck now.
- I’m going to Aruba in 6 weeks and I haven’t told my mother yet.
- My mother is driving me even MORE crazy than normal.
- I am starting to read blogs again…baby steps…baby steps…
- I really think I need to win the lottery.
- There was an earthquake in Mexico City today as well as that Swine Flu thing going around. I”m glad I don’t have plans to go to Mexico.
- Drew is playing baseball now. He likes it.
- It feels good to get back to random bullet points!
So…we celebrate life, death and everything in between.
I was supposed to remember to change my blog post to Keep Believing on Sunday, I didn’t 😦 I was going to do it for Angie, it would have been her anniversary. Her husband passed away.
The March of Dimes walk is next Saturday. I started St Louis Team Maddie. We raised $250 so far. Would you like to sponsor more?
I think I’m ready for lighthearted posting soon. Maybe something random with bullet points 🙂
I have new pictures up if you would like to go look. Over on the flickr link…