I’m done w/ August, really. 31 days…enough, bye bye.
Sales are down, gas prices up…couple more months of politicians. Eyeballs killing me.
Friday night J and I drove in circles and ended up at Cheesecake Factory, it was yummy. We got home and I closed me eyes..I ended up falling asleep.
I spent the day Saturday at mom and dads. I cleaned a bunch of the clutter that she had. It’s very very easy to throw shit away when it’s not yours..and when they aren’t in the room. I think it was easier for her that way too. J on the other hand sanded their light pole in the front yard. Dad and I then went to mass and J and I ate Lion’s Choice and watched Mizzou kick Illinois’s ass. (score should have been alot higher)…(am I the only one or did Chase Daniel look a little off??)
Sunday I primed mom and dad’s light pole, watched some TV then we went to a party at my cousins. I played Rock Band w/ 2 5th grade boys..to show you how screwed up our family is age wise.. One boy was my cousin’s son, the other was a different cousins great-grandson. YEAH.. Mom and Dad went. OMG that wheelchair was HORRIBLE.. I am hoping that we get a replacement one this week.
Yesterday J and I went out to the BMW Championship practice round. We got to see Padrig Harrington at the driving range. It was great..but it was HOT..92 degrees..and I got blisters on my feet. We walked the entire 18 holes, mainly on the cart path.
SO how was your weekend? I know Grandma J and Biddy had birthdays!!
I’m slammed today at work, it’s taken forever for me to type this 🙂
I hope to get to everyones blogs by tomorrow afternoon!
In other news….
Car has a broken fuel injector. Fun fun fun.
Got mom a lap top, I’m going to set that up for her tonight.
I’m on book 4 of the Twilight series.
I just have to get this stuff into writing or I’ll never get it all done. You know how that goes?
This of course is not in order of importance, cuz that would make too much sense.
- Organize Clothes In the Basement. OMG I think I’ve worn and washed the same shirt like 5 times in a week. Ever since we got home from Hilton Head…w/ the hotel stays and everything it’s nuts. Everything was just thrown into a pile in the basement and I don’t know where half my stuff is.
- Get my Hilton Head pictures finished. I have (if you click on the flickr link to the right/bottom) about a half a week of photos up on flickr. I need to edit stuff and get them up there.
- Post pictures of my new bathroom. I want to finish the Hilton Head pictures first though. I really miss my flickr buddies..I have a whole group of people I play with and I’ve totally neglected them.
- Organize the bathroom. I have half my stuff put away but then there is some in the spare/Drew’s bedroom closet and on my dresser in the bedroom. I couldn’t even tell you where my Clinque stuff is or a Qtip.
- Need to get back to Weight Watchers. My skinny clothes are starting to get tight and that really isn’t an option, at all.
- I want to join the YMCA. I hate that it’s so expensive but it really is worth it when you look at the discounts on swim classes and stuff. I really want to start going to Aqua Aerobics again. I love it and I haven’t gone in years. We have an awesome Y by our house too, it’s only a couple years old. They actually have family swim on some weekends, Drew would love that. He said yesterday that he’d like to start training for the Olympics.. I guess that would be at the same time that he trains for American Idol.. :-)♥
- Learn about WTF is going on in Georgia and Russia. I understand a little more since I read Bossy’s blog today.
- Get in touch w/ Briand find out WTF is going on w/ the karaoke out-ting that I want to crash.
- Find out WTF is going on withRimmy. He hasn’t returned my email. You OK??
- Catch up on my shows that are on my DVR. The Closer and Saving Grace for sure.
- See if I can’t find a specialist for my eye disease. Aides Tonic Pupil is one of those rare things. My prescription strength isn’t that strong, but it’s like I always have a blown pupil. One eye is worse that the other and at times I only see a blur..but then I go to the doctor and I’m fine. It’s very frustrating.
- Get more serious about photography. Learn how to take pictures..use my camera. Maybe take a class or at least read the book that came with the camera.
- Do all of the really cool meme’s that I’ve been wanting to do. One post I have been wanting to do is the Dinner Party. That is the one where you pick 10 bloggers that you don’t know IRL that you would like to have dinner with.
OK, I really think there are more but I don’t want to overload myself. Any major stuff on your to do list or mundane crap like mine?