1. This is offically my 3rd blog, well I shut one down and this is an extension of the 2nd one.
2. I was born in 1966
3. I don’t feel like I thought I would feel in my 40’s. It’s really NOT old.
4. I work full time in an office in front of a computer.
5. I don’t think I’d blog if I couldn’t do part of it at work.
6. My parents are in their
80’s, dad’s closer to 90. It’s kinda scary.
Mom is now 86 and Dad is 91.. still scary
7. I’m adopted and i don’t want to be an orphan.
8. I’m married to my best friend.
9. I’m a step mom to a very intelligent, funny little boy
10. We have 2 cats and a dog
11. The dog LOVES to lick the cats ears.
12. Except for a stint in a dorm I’ve only lived in 2 houses. I’m ready to move.
13. I want to retire to Aruba.
14. I love to read.
15. I had 20/20 vision until I was 40.
16. I have an eye disease called Aidies Pupil. For those of you old enough to understand that means I have a David Bowie eye. You can’t do anything about it.
17. I have struggled with my weight my whole life. Right now I’m not in plus sized clothes. I need to stay that way.
18. I don’t know what I want to be when I grow up.
19. I have the most ugly fingernails and cuticles that you have EVER seen.
20. I know how to play the violin and piano. Neither very well.
21. I love to sign karaoke. Especially after a beer or two.
22. I held public office once and that doesn’t count Student Council VP
23. I went to a Catholic Grade School
24. I went to an all Girl’s Catholic High School
25. I went for a while to an All Girl’s Private College
26. I partied too much in college
27. J was in the same town when we were in college but we never met
28. I love to travel
29. I love previews at the movie theater
30. I can’t wear high heels
31. I love to swim
32. I am a certified scuba diver
33. I am a certified massage therapist
34. I love watching sports but I’m not very athletic unless you count ping pong
One of my favorite things is making my husband laugh
36. We talk with funny accents to our pets
37. I have non-id information on my birth parents
38. I’m not quite sure what the real color of my hair is but I know there is grey in there
39. I have regrets
40. I am a very rational person
41. I don’t believe in getting upset when there is nothing you can do to change the outcome of something.
42. I empathize with people and cry easily
43. I smoke too much and need to quit
44. I’m super clumsy
45. My hair is very fine
46. I have my ears pierced by rarely wear earrings
47. I’m allegic to hypoallergenic earring and can only wear real gold
48. I always wanted to learn how to drive a shift, but didn’t.
I would love to leave it all and start over somewhere, luckily my husband feels the same.
50. I don’t think I could ever NOT have animals.
51. I was raised in an Italian neighborhood.
52. I’ve been to Italy twice and met my dad’s relatives.
53. Biologically I’m German
54. I love watching No Limit Texas Hold’em on TV
55. I love playing board games
56. J’s family are the only people that play games with me.
57. I have a T zone oil issue.
58. I throw my clothes on the floor when I take them off.
59. I reuse bathtowels..cause come on you’re clean when you use them
60. I chew the inside of my mouth
61. I hate roaches, beetles and waterbugs..they make me scream like a little girl.
52. I am the WORST liar ever, not good at it.
53. I love to go to comedy clubs but haven’t been for at least 5 years.
54. I love thunderstorms
55. I love the smell of rain, coffee, fresh baked bread, garlic, fresh mowed grass, cigars,pipes, chlorine, bleach, salt air, suntan lotion, beer, bbq, hot chocolate, honey, watermelon, banana, vanilla, chocolate, cinnimon, plastic barbie toys, inflatable beach balls, leather..hmm I guess that is it.
56. I love the taste of garlic, salt, sugar, honey, olives, cheese…oooo I guess I could go on a while with this one too. You get the picture.
57. I hate to hear people angry at each other.
58. I don’t like turnips, brussle sprouts or green peppers.
59. Raw onions and green pepper give me BAD heartburn.
60. I blog at work
61. I work more than 1/2 the people at my office
62. I get payed less than the people that work less
63. I hate working for women
64. I hate old boys clubs
65. I want to be part of the old boys club and work less and get paid more
66. I like getting caught in the rain
67. It’s taken me a month to get this far on my 100 things
68. I like watches
69. I don’t like earrings
70.I am addicted to caffine, but I don’t over do it.
71. I have three hairs that grow on the bottom of my chin
74. I could eat peanut butter ever day
75. The last time I updated my list was over a year ago..I forgot I didn’t finish it.
76. I LOVE to start new projects and hobbies. I get excited then get bored and quit.
77. I want, I want, I want…but I don’t do anything to really reach my goals. I guess it’s good I know what I want though.
78. I quit smoking. I cheat every once in a blue moon…but it usually makes me puke.
79. I need more people in my life that will push me.
80. I hate people that boss me around.
81. I believe that your mood and attitude really do effect your well being
82. I need to put myself first more often
83. I love feeling in control even when I’m not
84. Having on make up and my nails painted makes me feel pretty
85. I never thought that I’d have trouble thinking of 100 things about myself