How exciting for those folks born on Feb 29th. They said today on the radio there are only like 200,000 people in the US born on Feb 29th. Interesting.
I was so slammed yesterday I didn’t even make it through my list of blogs to read. It’s a good thing but I’ve been pulling my hair out lately. Sometimes I really think people should just do things my way.
You are going to get bullets today.
- American Idol was a little shocking. I would have liked to have seen that little 17 year old girl stick around a little longer but other than that I was OK w/ the people that were knocked off. Robbie creaped me out although J kinda liked him. My favorite American Idol blog to read is Dave. A teacher in Florida who is very witty.
- Survivor was good…LOVE the surprise endings. Love Ozzy..doesn’t everyone. Cutie little put him in my pocket and take him home..
- My stomach is doing flip flops..I’ve been eating like crap lately.
- Drew has a “Blue and Gold” dinner on Friday. Anyone ever been to one of these? It’s not like Up With People for Scouts, is it?
- Pumpkin’s back from Scotland. I really didn’t do a great job guest blogging.
- Spring Training is in full swing. One of our players, Spezio, is wanted for the cops. Let’s see we’ve had the coach fall asleep at the stoplight, a drunk player slam in to a disabled car and now a DUI assult..Not good. I think we have more to worry about than enhancement drugs.
- It’s Friday. We’re going to watch a movie tonight I think. Not quite sure what. Last week we watched Michael Clayton…WOW. That was good.
OK..I’m off to play catch up on my million things to do today. Note to self: Take more pictures this weekend while it’s nice outside..and make sure I do weekly winners on Sunday!