Kim tagged me for a book meme…Books and a meme.. can that be anymore up my alley?
Here are the rules:
1. Pick up the nearest book. (of at least 123 pages)
2. Open the book to page 123.
3. Find the fifth sentence.
4. Post the next three sentences.
5. Tag five people
So I’m sitting in my office which is the unofficial library at my office so have have a bajillion books to choose from.
1. The first book I picked up didn’t have any writing and skipped over page 123.. The next book I picked up was The Lovely Bones by Alice Sebold.
2. OK..I did
3. .I see it…
4. “I have nightmares about rats nibbling at the ends of my hair”.
Ruth liked the comfort she felt next to my sister-the heat their bodies created.
“Are you in love with Samuel?”
Have you read this book? WOW!! I highly recommend this book.