Link to the person who tagged you and post the rules on your blog.
Tagged right here!! = Melissa
Share 7 random and/or weird things about yourself.
Tag 7 random people at the end of your post and include links to their blogs.
Let each person know that they have been tagged by leaving a comment on their blog.
My list of 7 random and/or weird things about me…I’ve decided to do things that I thought were normal and then I realized I was weird.
1. The majority of hair on my legs is near my ankles, other than that there really isn’t much.
2. I can’t wear high heels. I fall down or twist my ankle.
3. I want to be on a jury. I sat there with thousands of people a few weeks ago that couldn’t wait to get out of there. When there numbers were called they were totally bummed out. I was bummed out I wasn’t called.
4. I’ve never had a car payment. I’ve either had my cars purchased for me or I’ve purchased an inexpensive one and paid up front.
5. I can tell where in my body my food is. We figured out I could do this when I was 5 years old and I swallowed a dime. I had to go potty in a plastic tub so she could inspect every day and I told her the day it was coming, and I was right. I can just feel things.
6. Babies and animals love me. When I hold babies they go poopie.
7. I am an old soul. I know this. I don’t know if my friends know but hubbie realizes it. I think I should have been born at least 20 years before I was.
I am tagging 7 people now
I’ve decided not to PICK people but to pick the first 7 people on my browser that I read..minus the DGM, Dooce and Pioneer Woman that don’t actually read my blog.
If you don’t know Linda she is my friend from up North. She and I have been reading each others blogs since…oooo..long time..it was back when I had my first journal.
I’ve linked her twice in one day. Do I get a prize?
Another tag today…I’m on a role. Miss Biddy isn’t feeling well and is all drugged up. She needs a good meme.
Annie’s one of those “cute as a button” girls who has the most beautiful children..
Kate happens to be a real life friend of Linda up in the Great White North..ay
I just kicked her booty for not posting in a month..now she has something else to do.
Jenn’s a bit of a country girl…I like the way she thinks!