We say Fred Clause. OMG it is hysterical. Personally for a holiday movie I liked it better than Tim Allen’s The Santa Clause. Here are the things I liked about the movie:
* Vince Vaughn
* Big Name Actors
* Adult humor without being dirty or offensive
* The spirit of Christmas without being too sappy
* Fresh ideas..you had an idea how it was going to end but you were still anxious to follow it to the end.
* Surprises..there was one scene in particular that had me in a giggle fit.
* Worth your time…We left with smiles on our faces
* Realistic…for a Santa Clause movie
I would suggest Kindergarten and up. There is a plot to the movie, any younger than that they may bet bored.
Date movie..why not. I would have enjoyed it just as much if there wasn’t a child sitting next to me.