You know how we are all correct all the time, and do things the RIGHT way…how these other people don’t have a clue how to live their lives…well, thank goodness they have ME to tell them what to do.
- Drive or own a Mustang. Just do it. (I got to drive my friends today…I forgot how cool that is!)
- Fly on a plane, somewhere. If you have the opportunity to EVER sit co-pilot in a smaller plane do that too, I’ve done it twice.
- Learn how to use a computer. There is SO much stuff to see, read and learn.
- Read a book. Pick up a short story, memoir, novel, non-fiction. I don’t care. Get your head out of your ass and have some imagination.
- Try new food. I know your mother told you that but you will never know if you like it until you TRY it.
- Don’t use the words NEVER and HATE.
- Don’t waste your time and energy with people that you don’t like or that don’t like you. Even if you are related to these people it is wasted energy and time being angry, sad or hurt. Surround yourself with people that respect you and/or love you.
- Vote. Get involved in life. We live in a free country and have boys and girls fighting for freedom everyday. Use your freedom to vote and be involved in what matters to you. From annexing the local farm for a new Walmart, Abortion, Healthcare…whatever. If you have an opinion do something about it.
- Learn how to say NO in a nice way. You don’t have to do something just because someone asks you too. There is a difference from being a doormat and being responsible.
- From what I understand we only live once on this earth. Try not to have any regrets..both for doing things you shouldn’t do..or not doing things you really want to. You never know when your time is up.
I hope I’ve been helpful. This is your life coach wishing you a GREAT weekend.